Friday, July 6, 2012

City Girl Goes to the Country

I'm a city girl.  I know this. I love concrete and sirens and hearing my neighbors through the wall.  I can find my way around the downtown area with no problem, and don't really understand why it is hard for others sometimes.  So driving to see my friend Regina at her parent's house in a small town outside of Tulsa, Oklahoma would be the opposite of my normal environment.  The GPS was actually able to get me all the way to their street.  Something I was told was special, as many people's GPS can only get them as far as the highway exit.  However, it only got me to the street and not the house, so my final instructions came from Regina via text.  You can read them in the image below.  Feel free to laugh. I definitely did. 



For the record, they were great instructions. I did find my way.  We'll see if I find my way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment