Monday, June 25, 2012

A Shout-Out to Two Talented Ladies

Last week, I was very excited to have my new website go live, and I want to take a moment to give a shout-out to a couple of amazing women who helped make it look so great.  As I began to put together my website and blog I realized how much I do not know about such things.  I did manage to get a "placeholder" website up and use one of the standard templates to throw together my blog, but I knew I needed to find a professional who can make both things look excellent.  I was blessed to find the fabulous Karie Williams, a Dallas based brand strategist.  Her gifts in marketing, graphic design, and art direction blew me away.  Frankly, I think her job is incredibly cool and completely beyond my comprehension!  I'm a girl who can't  draw a stick figure, but I know what I like when I see it, and with Karie, I love her work!  The other fabulous woman that helped make all this come together was the photographer, Hope Toliver.  Hope lives and works in the Tulsa area, but she was kind enough to squeeze a photo shoot in on a recent trip to Dallas.  Ladies, we all know that the camera can be your best friend or your worst enemy, so finding someone that can make you look beautiful, even in a close up, is a treasure!  I'm so thankful to God for gifting these ladies with their talents, and I'm thankful to Karie and Hope for using those talents to help a sister out!  

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome Janay. It was a pleasure working with you and helping you to establish your brand.

    --
    Karie*

    ReplyDelete